- This oil gauge and dipstick is designed to measure the oil level on different,
- Audi engines fitted with electronic oil level systems.
- It can also be used to assist the calibration of the driver’s instrument panel.
- OEM Code: T40178
- Applicable: 2009 AUDI A4, A5 and A6 with Engines 2.0L TFSI, 3.2L FSI
- & 4.2L FSI, and 2.0, 2.7, 3.0 TDI, 1.8, 2.0, 3.0 TFSI, 3.2, 4.2 FSI.
- The engine oil temperature must be at least 60 degrees Celsius.
- The vehicle is on level ground.
- After stopping the engine wait for a few minutes to allow the oil to flow back into the oil pan.
- JTC 4824(VW T40178) oil-gauge is required.
- Loosen the knurled bolt-arrow- on the adjusting ring
- Set the lower edge of the adjusting ring to 16mm. (Picture A00-10331)
- Install the oil Gauge tester all the way into the oil dipstick tube
- Then pull it out and read the oil level again.
- Read the value on the lower scale(Picture A00-10330)
Download: Arios A1386