- On car maintenance.
- For replacement of bushes on honda cars.
- Easy to use. save time and money.
- Applicable: HONDA CRV (BEFORE 2001), CIVIC K6 (1992), CIVIC K8 (JC)(1996),
- CIVIC K2 (CARBURETOR), CIVIC K3 (INJECTION)
General introduction for bush
- A flexible bush has an elastomeric element enclosed between an outer sleeve,
- And a center axis to ensure better road grip and stability.Makes driving more comfortable
NOTE: The window indicator is for reference during removal and installation.
Step 1: Mount the tool on the lower control arm. please refer to the removal illustration for guidance.
Step 2: Check the sleeve and make sure the cylinder, the hydraulic pump is properly installed
Step 3: Remove the bush by pumping the hydraulic pump.
Step 4: Extract the bush.
NOTE: Clean and lubricate the bush with wd-40 lubricant, recommended, before installation.
Step 1: Put the bush and align it on the lower control arm.
Step 2: Mount the tool on the lower control arm. please refer to the installation illustration for guidance.
Step 3: Install the bush by pumping the hydraulic pump.
Step 4: Remove the tool and make sure the bush is properly installed on the lower control arm.