1. The illustration removal:
- Step 1: Put accessories No. 1-3 into 1-2. Please refer to the removal illustration picture 1 for guidance.
- Step 2: Make sure to clip accessory No. 1-3 to the essence of the transmission, then put the accessory 1-1 into the outer breach of the rubber mount to enable the central hole of accessory 1 and the rubber mount to keep on a straight line. Then insert accessory No. 5.
- Step 3: Install the bearing and nut on both sides of accessory No. 5 after adjusting 1-4 and tightening 1-3.
- Step 4: To extract according to picture 2.
2. The illustration for installation:
- Step 1: Insert the locking pin of accessory No. 4 into the rubber mount. Please refer to the install illustration picture 1 for guidance.
- Step 2: To complete the installation according to picture 2.
3.Applicable:BMW (X5, 3000c.c.) before year 2003.