- Fully adjustable universal saddle with adjustable corner brackets and safety chain.
- Flash chromed rods inhibit rust from entering the hydraulic system.
- Rugged welding construction prevents Jack from leakage after the collision and/or deformation.
- Foot-operated hydraulic stages allow for precise load control as well as rapid lifting abilities.
- Wide base with four 3″ dia. Swivel casters provide stability and easy maneuvering.
- The safety bypass system prevents Jack from being overextended and beyond its rate capacity.
- The pedal can be folded up to prevent the operator from being injured during movement.
- Foot-operated release the lowest height to transport the workpiece by the operator.
- N.W. 68.5 kg G.W. 7.5 kg CUFT . 3.4′
- Capacity: 500 kg (1/2 ton)
Download pdf: JTC-TJ500