- Allows compressing the spring in-situ on the vehicle, so that the strut can be removed
- without dismounting the steering knuckle/ stub axle. This is important on the front
- axle of VW vehicles and on the rear axle of Ford Mondeo, etc.
- Especially suitable for:
- The suspension struts mount replacement, e.g. VW Golf (IV).
- Thanks to the spring compressor Arios 0006-2, the suspension strut mount bearing
- can be replaced in situ on the vehicle within a few minutes without having to
- remove and re-install the suspension strut. Expenditure of time about 15 minutes;
- Time savings for about 1 hour.
- Spring and shock absorber unit removal and installation, e.g. VW Golf (IV)
- By using the spring compressor 0006-2, springs can be pre-compressed in situ
- on the vehicle without having to remove the steering knuckle/ stub axle. Spreader
- the tool is used to widen strut clamping bores, thus allowing the
- spring/shock absorber unit to be easily removed from the clamping borehole.
- Expenditure of time about 10 minutes; Time savings about 30 minutes.
- The spindles are equipped with contra-rotating threads which eliminate the risk of
- slipping around the spring. (Not suitable for use on Mercedes springs.)
Max load Capacity 8,000N
Jaw Opening: 65-200mm