- The free-wheeling mechanism is used for transporting vehicles with failed ISM.
- Raise the vehicle (on a lift or using a vehicle jack) and remove either the left or right rear wheel.
- Install the Freewheeling adapter to the rear axle of the vehicle with the five supplied Allen screws and tighten to a torque of 80Nm.
- Mount the original vehicle wheel to the Freewheeling adapter using the original wheel bolts and torque to 80 Nm.
- With the freewheeling adapter, installed the vehicle can now be rolled to the desired location or onto a flatbed vehicle transporter without any difficulty.
- BENZ OEM No.: 164 589 03 63 00
- BENZ Model 164.122/125/175/177/186/822/825/871. Model 251.122/125/165/175/177
- BMW: F01, F02, F07, F10, F11, F12, F13, F25, F30, F31, F32, F33, F34